Viking RescYou PRO
VIKING’s RescYou™ Pro, the first self-righting life raft launched in the yachting markets, has been hailed market’s best by independent sources. The ultra fast and reliable self-righting function has been transferred from VIKING SOLAS life rafts.
- 4, 6, 8 passengers
- Self-righting - ready for boarding within seconds
- Two large entrances provide easy boarding and cross ventilation
- Easy slide zippers close from bottom up enabling ability to incraese freeboard
- Two curtained windows provide view of horizon and ability to search for rescuers without opening canopy
- High vizible inflatable boarding ramp with ladder on one side, boarding ladder on other, providing fast easy boarding
- Rain water collector
- Internal and external lifelines
- Inflatable double floor provides extra protection against hypothermia
- Spacious canopy for generous headroom
- Internal bailing system, permits bailing from within without opening canopy
Fluorescent yellow canopy and ballast bags for enhanced visibility from a greater distance.
Black buoyancy compartments
4 large quick filling bags - each containing 55 litres – for maximum stability
Automatic exterior strobe light and interior light
Packed in a compact water resistant valise or a low profile high gloss fiberglass container which may be deck or rail mounted
Natural rubber and acrylic/silicon coated nylon
Fitted with SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides, bottom and buoyancy compartments
Fitted with Offshore E equipment pack. Optional equipment packs (ISO 1, SOLAS B, ISO II) to meet requirements may be packed internally or externally in a waterproof grab bag at additional fee
Main Areas of Application
Coastal and offshore cruising and sport fishing
ISO 9650 Type I certified and meets ISAF requirements. Third party approval by Det Norske Veritas.